Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been trying for a couple of days to upload a modified slide show of the party. I keep getting error signals. I like this one a lot of Izzy & Conner (Cousins and Best Friends extraordinaire) at Chucky Cheese. Carla took this video while she and Rob had FIVE of the cousins OVERNIGHT in February. Since I'm unable to upload the one I want; I'll want the one I can upload. 
Still mostly down with a bad cough and chest cold so I've done the "cosmetic" kind of housework and am going back to bed. Poor Paul - He's sick too and still working. 
Ahhh Retirement.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

1 comment:

sandy said...

They are so adorable! It's great when cousins are close. I have two grandkids who are cousins who are 2 months apart. They will be close like this as they get older.

Hope you feel better soon.

sandy