Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well for the Love of Mike!!!!


I'd talked Paul into it; He'd gotten the time off; AND I had found out "Bill Me Later" (a credit source I still use)  was accepted by US Airways! Paul and I, for the most part, have stopped using credit cards - a post for a different day - but I do use Bill Me Later for Internet Purchases. I was all set! I was already dancing at Aly's wedding!!!!! Well, I guess the folks at Bill Me Later, thought $1900.00 was out of line yesterday and the transaction wouldn't go through.. (who knew ? )... I have to smile at my foolishness now but yesterday, I thought we we were on the plane.. No, we're still not going.
It is not to be this time, Aly. 
Meanwhile Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words in your comments on my last post. Aly will indeed be a beautiful bride; Her Little Girls, will be beautiful BridesMaids. 
Kaitlyn & Aly, Thanksgiving 2007

Makayla, Kaitlyn, Emma, & Sabby Thanksgiving 2007

My beautiful Daughter-in-Law, Carla, is taking her laptop with them this morning and will be sending me e-mail updates via on line from Hawaii.  Safe trip, Robbie, Carla, & Ricky!!!

Sabby and I are off a little later, to a friend's house in DownTown Phoenix for a day of fun with my good friend and her daughter, Annika,  Sabby's good friend. Hoping to see another good friend there today as well!
Have a good day everyone, thanks again for your kind comments and thanks for taking the time to read my blog today


4 comments:

sandy said...

I know you want to be there but at least pics are the next best thing.

Have fun today and my daughter-in-law is named Annika, I love that name.

Julee Marie Photography said...

Have a great Day Betty and be sure to post pics of the wedding. It will be beautiful.
Say hello to Allison and Sarah, miss you all.

mig bardsley said...

Oh such a shame you couldn't go!
Well I hope they send you lots and lots of lovely emails and photos - somehow I'm sure they will.
Wishing the best to you and your family on their special day and afterwards :)

Betty F said...

Thanks, Sandy, Julee and Mig. I can't help thinking about being on the way to Maui right now, but have I ever mentioned on my posts my EXTREME fear of flying?
Also.. Everything EVERY single thing happens for a reason. I had my coumadin levels checked this morning (my blood clotting disorder) Well, I think it's best I'm not on a plane right now.. My levels are lower than when I had my last Pulmonary Embolism. 6 hours on a plane would have been dangerous.