Saturday, July 12, 2008

Forensic Files


Yeah, well it's 1:15 Saturday Morning and sleep has eluded me since my brief "before bedtime nap" on the couch in the family room. I'm back in my office now with Rex watching forensic files (Forensic Fridays!) and wishing I could sleep. Paul's sleeping soundly, so are Katie and Sabby. Heavy sigh.
A good thing is that I've been able to visit several blogs tonight and enjoyed the solitude .. i.e. no redhead bumping my elbow... as I sit and read. I've also redone some brochures and pricing sheets and re-worked business cards for my photography. 
Ricky (my youngest) has missed some work lately so we've worked out a deal whereby his car payment will be made in trade this month.. He's great with people and has agreed to take out brochures and business cards and be my "marketing guy". What a guy. I'm hopeful.
We're positively having a cold snap in Phoenix these last two days. Hasn't reached 100 since Wednesday. It was humid today with unfulfilled promises of rain. 
Hope you all have a great weekend; thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.


2 comments:

Carla Marasco said...

Good trade! Tell him not to put the entire stack of brochures on one car. That doesn't count for a car payment!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carla! Watch that boy!