Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not much is New

Not much is new. Paul's weekend this week is today and tomorrow. This morning we may "drive east".. Basically, this week, we can afford a tank of gas. :)  Gosh, it's like being newlyweds again!.. BROKE. I'm hoping to catch a ride with Katie this weekend down to CA.This weekend we went to our neighbors' celebration of their little girl's 1st Birthday. I had the camera with me. We had a wonderful time; such a nice big family with cousins, uncles grand parents and a lot of babies! I was in heaven. Since I didn't know any of the the people there, I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of them or their children on line. So, I'll post one of Sabby as we were ready to head over to the Party.
Have a good day everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

6 comments:

Jose said...

What a cute little girl. My two older granddaughters are 7 and 6, gosh they are about to be 8 and 7 man how time flies and I continue to get old. lol

Brenda said...

She is really cute and I love her dress!

sandy said...

If you drive east of where you live....where do you end up, say within 50 miles??

Betty F said...

Sandy, East of us 50 miles is Probably Mesa. Phoenix is 30 miles east of us. 75 miles is where we use to live, in Gold Canyon AZ

Jim Klenke said...

I feel strange posting pictures of people I dont know also.

Jim Klenke said...

Oh, just noticed, you are going to Mesa. I have an Aunt that lives there. My cousin Tammy who shared by BDay lives in Apache Junction.