Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Home again, Again

A Great couple of days! Monday Madi & I took Sabby to school before we went to the doctor and took off for CA. I like this picture; because Madi is comforting Sabby who decided, after all, that first grade may not be all that Great.
We made it to Southern CA, Conner, Madi & I.... :) Conner and Madi slept a good part of the way. We went straight to Lyndsey's where Makayla and Izabella waited to play with their cousins. Conner and Izzy, play non stop. I really think they'll party together as adults! Hope so.

Tuesday, Izzy got stuck in a box and called for Gwan to HELP HER.. Yeah Yeah I should have helped her and NOT run for the camera.
Later, we went to Rob and Carla's where Izabella, Conner & Makayla & Madi played some more.. Seeing those two in that fire truck was so awesome! It's got a motor so they drive around the yard side by side.. Izzy ran the thing into the wall a little later. 
What's even better????? Rob got Carla the camera!!!! I knew it was in the works but couldn't write about it since Carla reads my blog. We hoped it'd be HERE in AZ for the weekend but instead it was delivered Monday. I LOVE these memories. Carla was VERY happy. It was so exciting.. The Nikon D80



For ALL the deets, you can read Carla's blog.. (God's blessings my page has a link)

I'm really so proud of the person Rob is. He's a lucky guy; and so is his family.
This morning, I planned on going  along with Makayla and company to her first day of second grade. Well, due to some re-structuring in the district, Makayla will go to a new school... But NOT today since Mommy and Daddy had to go re-register her.. So, we walked down the hill and Gran took some pictures of Makayla and her Mommy, Daddy & Sisters. 
Long drive home.. I'm off to my nap!
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.



6 comments:

Jose said...

Wow, sounds like a couple of fun filled days. Cool pictures too. I specially the "I've fallen and I can't get up" one.

Carla Marasco said...

What a great couple of days! I'm glad I got to be a part of it all!

Poor Makayla...those ding-dongs in the school district really should plan better! O'well, she'll have a good first day of school later :)

sandy said...

Oh...enjoyed all the kids photos...and stuck in the box..oh how cute... I hope Sabby's first day was great.

I think that was so cool about the camera!!! What a guy...

Jim Klenke said...

The box picture is cute, I like that you said you went for your camera first. Never miss a chance for a photo.

Julee Marie Photography said...

Great stuff... love it. Makes me miss you even more :-(
Laughed hard at the box... something i would have done.. lol

Brenda said...

Yes, I got a chuckle out of you running for the camera instead of helping her also. I would have done the same thing. Gotta capture those moments! They are precious!