Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Week


I do love making slide show videos. It was a SnapShot week for sure and I played with editing. Watching this show, I came away with some insight into my couple of days in Southern CA. 
First (He never hit the dog) Conner protected his Izzy from the Pug with a broom; Secondly, Rob is a great husband to his awesome wife, Thirdly Izzy doesn't listen to her daddy very well. And Most importantly? I have an excellent family.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

6 comments:

sandy said...

I'll come back and try again. For me, it didn't play....

Carla Marasco said...

Cute Slide show! We have some great times, don't we!

Jose said...

One work,

WOW!

Jose said...

OK so I meant to say "One word" lol

My daughter had a cool post about my grandsons first day of school. If you have a chance check it out.

Here is the link:

http://coachaholic.blogspot.com/2008/08/flashback.html

OvaGirl said...

Oh wow Betty that is fantastic! I really enjoyed that slide show and your family are so gorgeous. I might have a try at that blogger slide show thing myself except I am pretty hopeless at the technology....

Brenda said...

Cool! Great song choice!