Saturday, August 30, 2008

Celebrating Izabella Rose



Izabella Rose, born 3 years ago today. I don't have a lot of time honey, because we're leaving in just a minute or 5 to come to your birthday party!! 3. I remember a year ago today. I broke my leg the before and was in the hospital, unable to get a hold of you on your 2nd Birthday. When at last I did.. I told you Gran broke her leg.. My little two year old GASPED oh did you CWY?????
You are such a treasure; your snaggles, and kisses and "I love you so much too Gwan" help make up the basis for my days, and the joys of my life. 
You love your cousin "Conor" so much AND your Doctow Becker!!! You can't decide sometimes whether Doctor Beckor or Dr. PHIL is your favorite Doctor. 
Your dramatizations of Snow White eating the poison apple, and falling to the floor, eyes wide open and crossed and tongue well over your chin are something you have to see to believe.
YOU, My brown eyed beauty! Will go places in the world. I wish for you to stay happy and hopeful, and spirited AND stay your daddy's BIGGEST worry.. (I'm pretty sure you and Conner will have an AWESOME 21st Birthday bash..
I love you Baby Girl.. SO MUSH!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww i love it

sandy said...

OH my, happy birthday to a cute little girl....Yeah..3-years-old.
Sure glad you get to go to this birthday Gramma. That must have hurt..

Jose said...

Wonderful tribute. Happy birtdhay to her.

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like she hitting the big note in the top pic. Hope she had a great party, and hopefully you made it to the party with no broken bones.

Betty F said...

LOL Jim, She was hitting the high note, WHILE gran (that'd be me) was telling her to get OFF the table! No broken bones but I DID get pushed in the pool.

Brenda said...

That was a great birthday wish for her! Hope you all had a fun day!