Friday, June 6, 2008

A Very Special Niece in Law


My Nephew Scott, is kind of crazy, loud and wonderful at Parties. He's the one I've told NO wedding at my house. The bride and groom would end up in the pool. His wife, Lanette is a Saint. This is an older picture of Lanette because, since I'm at Lyndsey's house, on Lyndsey's computer, I don't have any recent pictures of Lanette. Lanette married Scott, during a time, when there was a divide in our family. A period of years, that all the regret I have in the world can't change, but stays in my heart. I can "hate" the bearer of lies that started so many problems, but it's me who believed them, so there you are.. I digress... I didn't "meet" Lanette until the Summer of 01 when the Flockens gathered in Northern California to say good bye to Marie, Paul's Mother and Scott's Grandmother. That gathering restored forever the bond in our family. From the beginning I just loved Lanette, Was she, mellow? Easy going? Sandra's Big Sister? She sat quietly during those days in June, next to Scott, holding Brianne, their baby only 1 month Older than Makayla. Over the last 7 years I've grown to Love her more and enjoy her more each time I see her.
It's a little crazy here today Lanette, Izzy is running around trying to take Pictures with my camera, Sabby is yelling at Izzy, Lyndsey is yelling at both of them. Ok Izzy just smacked me with the mop.. SO SO SO I can't concentrate on all the things I love about you. Jimmy calls you the best part of Scott. I think he may be right.
I love you, you are so special, so funny, so beautiful, so awesome!
Happy Birthday Lanette!!!! Thanks for being my niece.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog today.




2 comments:

sandy said...

What a loving post to her.

happy birthday to her today.

Anonymous said...

I love you so verry much. Im so happy that we are family!