Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More BackYard Fun

Ricky came over Monday afternoon for a swim and a barbecue. Very relaxed and a lot of fun. More affirmation for me that we'll continue to have barbecues (Paul's passion) throughout the summer months; despite the awful heat and the distance we've moved. Good to know.
He brought his new dog (a chuggle - pug and Chiuawa (sp)) over too. Even taught her to swim. She's quite fearless with both our Collie and Border Collie. Mom had a great time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.






3 comments:

sandy said...

Fun seeing the fun going on...nice barbecue area.

Jim Klenke said...

All I have to do is pick up a hose and my dogs run the other way. It doesnt even have to be on. We havent really BBQed yet this year. Prolly fire it up on the 4th weekend.

Carla Marasco said...

Looks like fun! I wish we were there!