Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Off to California, AGAIN

Makayla is going to be in a school play Thursday night. She's a lady bug. Lyndsey hasn't made the costume yet. She doesn't have a sewing machine! So I'm off to CA this morning. That is, Once I do a couple of loads of laundry and pick up a little around here. 
I'm going to do some practicing with pictures too while I'm there. Hopefully at the Beach with the kids.  
Hope you all have a great week/weekend. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

4 comments:

sandy said...

Well have lots of fun!! Do you ever get tired of the drive.., I would, ha.!

Betty F said...

VERY TIRED.. I'm dreading it so much.

Jim Klenke said...

Take lots of pictures and have fun.

mig bardsley said...

Sounds like busy busyness.
hope you get a bit of quality time at the beach :)
(And I hope the journey is a smooth one)