Monday, March 31, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game

Today, Ricky played in a Chilis Softball tournament. I kept thinking of how great this AZ companywide tournament was at team building.  Also how great it was to see Ricky play again. He played Little League for years and for many of those seasons, Paul was one of the coaches. Ricky is still as good as he was when he was a kid. Hit two home runs; a Triple and several RBI's it was great!
     
I have missed going to the softball games of our adult kids of summers past in CA. Paul and I use to have so much fun watching Madi & Makayla--- Babies then--- and I loved taking a million pictures.  The world was different then; before 9/11 - the Summer of 01.  I digress!
           
   
Today the weather in The Valley was gorgeous, a perfect day for a Softball Tournament. Ricky's allergies kicked in though and he was pretty sick while playing a great game(s). 
Not too hot yet... I know it's coming though.

I've been way down since getting home on Friday. Just minor MS issues but I've been sleeping most of the day the last two days. Still feel like I can sleep another 24 hours straight tonight :)

Since Paul is working tonight, I thought I'd take a few minutes for my blog tonight before heading back to bed. Tomorrow is Lyndsey's birthday; She was due today but the C-Section was rescheduled for tomorrow, April 1st. My April Fools day baby.
Hope you all had a good day today; Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.


No comments: