Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time really does go by fast

Yesterday, I was digging (frantically) through all my discs of photos and video slide shows I've made over the years. Years ago I put together a slide show lasting over two hours of The Welstead Family through nearly 65 years for myself, my kids and brothers and sisters. I lost my copy. I know I have the pictures I used to make the video, all digitized, but I no longer use the same program and it wouldn't be the same show. I was pretty frantic, then as I looked through discs looking for the "right one" I kept coming across old pictures that made me smile. Soon I lost track of my panic and started enjoying memories. I am still smiling today at how Brianne and Makayla "met" when they were 2 & 3 months old and play so well when they're together today.   I am amazed at how much they've all g
rown, That 2000 & 2001 were almost a decade ago.. Well over 5 years. 
I couldn't resist posting a few of these fabulous finds.
Tomorrow I'm driving to California for Conner's Birthday Party and to pick up Lyndsey and the girls for a visit. I'll be gone for a few days. 
Sabby is relentless and looks like I'm on my way out NOW to go to the Park.
Hope you all have a happy weekend and a Safe :) St. Patricks Day.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog today.













No comments: