Monday, March 3, 2008

Outings

 So yesterday, Paul and I decided to take Sabrina to the Children's Museum in Phoenix. I got on line and learned that the Phoenix Children's  Museum is not opening until June. So we decided to go to the Heard Museum. We took pictures before we set out so I could record the trip and all the sites we were about to see. We drove the 30 miles into the Center of Phoenix, followed the signs, around and around. Finally we realized there didn't seem to be any parking as people close to a mile away were walking toward the Museum. So, we couldn't find a parking place. We decided to take Sabby to a nearby park, but during the drive home, the wind picked up and was blowing too hard for a day at the park.
So, we went to Chili's where Uncle Ricky works and I have nothing excited to report on yesterday's activities. I asked Sabby how she was enjoying the day. Her subdued reply... "Bored"
   So much for planning a spur of the moment activity on Sunday in March, in Phoenix. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

1 comment:

Kathie Moore said...

I hate when that happens - like when you leave early in the morning for Staples and then don't get home until dinner. Spur of the moment plans never work out.