Friday, May 16, 2008

Big Weekend Ahead


We're headed to Southern California this afternoon. Makayla's birthday was last month but her party is tomorrow afternoon. We're also going to get to see Madi's soccer game tomorrow morning. It's her last game and I was getting a little concerned we might miss seeing one of them this season. I guess they don't keep score (yeah right) during the winter season but Madi's doing very well. Have my telephoto lens all ready :).
I'm still up and down not quite up to par yet but feeling much better than last week. Paul will be driving though so that takes a load off of me. We're taking Sabby with us since Katie has to work this weekend.
On the advice of a very good blogger friend, I've started blogs for my grandkids (complete with all the cast of characters) Carla mentioned she'd like to keep copies of my blog on disc so when the kids got older, they could read it and get inside "Gran's Head".  I'm thinking that'd be a pretty scary thing! But I'm writing their blogs in that light... I writing to them.  I'm keeping the links on my own front page.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

3 comments:

mig bardsley said...

I'm glad you're feeling better :) Hope the improvement continues.
Have fun with the soccer game.
Oh and what alovely idea, the childrens' blogs :)

Anonymous said...

Neat Blog Mom

sandy said...

Hope you have a great time with the grandkids. It sure is hot here, but then it probably is in AZ also. You'll be use to it.!