Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three Grand kids this week.

We had a wonderful Easter at Carla's mom's house; wonderful day, views and people to celebrate with. True to form, Izzy and Sophie's Easter Dresses were stained with punch or markers before we even left Lyndsey's house.

We came home yesterday with an extra two Grand daughters. We're planning some fun and craziness this week and hope to go on a picnic up in Sedona - at Red Rock State Park. I've seen it in the summer, the winter and now the spring. We've arranged to take Sabby out of school a couple of days this week too.  One of my hopefuls is to visit a fellow blogger nearby and take the kids to a park nearby. I may not be posting or visiting as much as I'd like for the next few days. Hope all is well with everyone and that our Easters/Passover Celebrations were good.




Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today. 
 P.S. the ones we brought home... Makayla and Izabella. This summer, we'll be brining Madison and Conner out. Sophie just needs to get a little older first.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Have a great time Betty and family. You are going to a place that I wish I could live there. I love love love Sedona!

Rudee said...

What beautiful weather you had. It was sunny here, but bone chilling cold. I'm j-j-j-jealous because I'm sh-sh-shivering. Ha. As usual, the children are stunningly beautiful. Glad you had a good time.

Julee Marie Photography said...

Everyone looks good. The kids are so cute!! And getting big, all of them! Have a good time w/the grandkids and your trip!! miss you!!

Jose said...

Well I can see your grand kids are not camera shy. That last picture is priceless. I hope you all have loads of fun.

Michelle said...

Aww their dresses are so pretty! That last picture is the cutest. Hope to see you Thursday!

Kathie Moore said...

Wonderful pictures! Have fun this week - I expect some grandchild time! By the way Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Great Great Family Shots, Betty!

We'll see you when you get back!

sandy said...

Loved the photos and wow, you will be busy. I love Sedona and have been there in winter, summer and I believe spring once.

Have a great time.

Jim Klenke said...

I hope you have a good week. I like the first picture, with the girl holding the basket behind the guy.