Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Spring is here

Spring Flowers on the side of I 10

Now is the season, to sadly put away my favorite clothes. Jeans, Sweaters and my boots and pull out the summer stuff. It's too hot for jeans in AZ beginning sometime in April-May through September. I want to go find some lightweight and cheap summer type skirts and shirts.. Then I remember my weight and how'd I'd look in them... Sooooo, I guess I'll just sadly put away my winter clothes ... except until July .. for trips to Southern California where it's very cool at night.  heavy sigh...
That's the sound of me bracing for 4-5 months of 100+ temps...
I know many people still have snow in their yards.. But I'll sigh heavily and pout anyway.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

6 comments:

Jose said...

summer is not that bad here, Diego is patiently waiting for the day he can jump in the pool again. I don't even have AC in my car. I know, I know, it souds like a personal problem. lol I do love summer though.

Julee Marie Photography said...

Oh Betty, send the spring weather this way. We are trying so hard to have it here! 40's arent cutting it when we are having rain mixed with some snow. I'm hoping it will be here very soon! You enjoy those 100 degrees but PLEASE dont let it be that hot when i'm there! Otherwise i'll be in your pool the entire time!!

Brenda said...

I hear ya about the summer clothes. I really hate to go shopping because nothing looks right on me anymore. Hope mu mu's (I know I didn't spell that right!) come back into fashion. Or tent dresses...or somethng like that...Hahah.

Jim Klenke said...

Oh, I am ready for spring and summer. Bring on the heat......of course I will complain come June.

sandy said...

Yes the heat there .. don't know if I could do it however, temps were beautiful at the river this last few days, high 80's.

Anonymous said...

I can empathize with you on that one! It doesn't normally stay in the 100's around here for long, but in the 90's is bad enough w/ the humidity!