Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Tuesday!

Since Sabby was so insistent that we do house work yesterday, I taught her how to use the vacuum, carefully without breaking it. While Sabby chatted happily and vacuumed, I folded that laundry over there on that chair. All in All, Sabby and I had a great day yesterday. We ran a few errands together, rented two movies. One for Gran, One for Sabby. THEN we had a "rest" time. Sabby in her bed, Gran in her bed, while we eached watched our movie.. Sabby her Barbie movie, Gran.. Well I'm waiting on the movie, I watched Court TV.. Ah rest time.

6 comments:

Carla Marasco said...

Oooo' nice Sabby's vacumming! She can come vacume at my house anytime...but she'll have to use the Rainbow for uncle Robbie! Does she do toilets??? I really could use a good toilet scrubbing girl around my house too!

Betty F said...

LOL Aunt Carla... This is JUST a phase; her mommy went through it and got over it too. :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT NO RAINBOW!!!!

Jose said...

Awwww! This is the age where they want to do it. Then they get to the age where you just can't get them to do it. lol Diego is a great helper at home too. Last week he helped me wash the car for the first time ever and he had a ball.

sandy said...

that is so cute!! I can't wait until my "girls" are old enough to vacuum for me...

I like that you have tile down the hallway.

Betty F said...

Thanks Sandy, I have tile ALMOST everywhere, living here in our OVEN... I mean AZ